We handle all kinds of imports clearances related issues like:
- Normal clearance i.e., without any concession duty
- Duty Free clearance under Advance Authorization
- Clearance under Duty Free Import Authorization
- Clearance under Duty Entitlement Pass Book Scheme
- Clearance under EPCG Scheme
- Project Import Clearance
- Concessional rate of duty clearance – Annexure –III
- Clearance under Focus Market, Focus Product, Hi-tech goods, Served from India Scheme, Target Plus etc.
- Clearance under Vishesh krishi & Gram Udyog Yojana Scheme
We handle the following types of export clearances:
- Duty Free Exports without claiming any export benefits
- Exports Clearance under Advance Authorization
- Exports Clearance under DEPB
- Exports Clearance under Duty Free Import Authorization
- Exports Clearance under Duty Drawback
- Re-Export of rejected material
- Export Clearance under EPCG Scheme
- Collection of the information about the defective items
- Noting down the details of the material defective and scrutinize the import documents
- Co-ordinate with the Customer for RMA & Request Letter to Authorized Dealer
- Preparation of the Re-Export documents like Invoice, Packing List, Request Letter for GR Waiver
- Submission of Request Letter for getting GR waiver to the Bank, follow up and collection of the same from the Bank.
- Collection re-export documents like Invoice, Packing List, GR Waiver etc. along with the defective items for Customs Clearance.
- Filing of Shipping bill, Assessment of S/B, Clearance of goods from the Customs.
- Claiming of Duty Drawback under Sec. 74 & 75 of Customs Act, 1962.
- Fixation of Brand Rate of DBK
- Claiming of Refunds of EDD amount after finalization of SVB
Special Valuation Branch (SVB)
Filing application for finalization of SVB by the Customs
- Co-ordination with the customs department for finalization
- Obtaining the SVB final order from the customs department
- Assessment of provisional bill of entry and get finalized
- Closure of PD Bond executed with the customs department
- Preparation, submission and obtaining the refund of EDD amount paid from the customs department.